Ideal communication application platform for Ethernet based network installations on both production and retrofit aircraft.
- Aircraft-independent I/O enables common application deployment across mixed fleets.
- No APM or program pins required.
- Aircraft installation defined one-time using simple configuration tool.
- Thereafter server applications access Generic Aircraft Parameters via SNMP (per ARINC 763 Attachment 15).
- Common application platform for Boeing and Airbus (incl. A380) families and all other aircraft with ARINC 429 avionics).
- Multiple qualified server configurations:
- CEPT-E1: for SA TCOM and CTU (2 channels) with programmable Digital Signal Processing to support unique analog interface requirements;
- DSP Coprocessor: Digital Signal Processor (DSP) for VoIP, voice transcoding, encryption/decryption or other highly process intensive tasks
- Offers all of the features necessary to support
- Crew and/or Passenger web services
- Network services to support GSM and CDMA Telephony and Voice-Over-IP